Sökning: "klinisk farmakologi"
Visar resultat 11 - 15 av 317 avhandlingar innehållade orden klinisk farmakologi.
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Farmakologi och klinisk neurovetenskap
Sammanfattning : Anandamide (arachidonoyl ethanolamide, AEA) and 2-arachidonoyl glycerol (2-AG) exert most of their actions by binding to cannabinoid receptors. The effects of the endocannabinoids are short-lived due to rapid cellular accumulation and metabolism, for AEA, primarily by the enzymes fatty acid amide hydrolase (FAAH). LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umaå : Department of Clinical Sciences, Division of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Sammanfattning : Background Animal models can be used to mimic human conditions of psychopathology, and also as pre-clinical models to evaluate candidate drugs. With hormonal treatment it is possible to produce behavior in the rat which corresponds to the mental symptoms of pre-menstrual syndrome (PMS), and pre-menstrual dysphoric disorder (PMDD). LÄS MER
13. Amine oxidases in dental pulp a study with special regard to a semicarbazide-sensitive amine oxidase with catalytic potency towards serotoninDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : The amine oxidizing capacity of piglet dental pulp tissue has been investigated. At least six separate enzyme activities could be distinguished:- a soluble semicarbazide-sensitive (SSAO) activity towards benzylamine, most likely to be derived from the content of blood plasma within the pulp tissue;- a soluble pulp tissue SSAO activity with most properties in common with the plasma enzyme, however with great efficiency not only regarding benzylamine but also tryptamine;- a tissue bound SSAO activity with activity towards benzylamine, tryptamine, tyramine and ß-phenylethylamine;- a tissue bound semicarbazide-sensitive activity towards serotonin (SSA0-5HT) (a combination of properties never reported before);- a mitochondrially bound and clorgyline-sensitive monoamine oxidase-A (MAO-A) activity with activity towards serotonin;- a mitochondrially bound and deprenyl-sensitive MAO-B activity with activity towards e. LÄS MER
14. Uridine, 4-thiouridine and isomaltitol in an asthma-like model Anti-inflammatory and modulating effectsDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : In chronic inflammatory diseases like asthma or rheumatoid arthritis, erroneous and exaggerated accumulation of leukocytes in a tissue inadvertently causes the body harm. Several efficient anti-inflammatory drugs exist, for example corticosteroids and cyclo-oxygenase inhibitors. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Göteborg University
Sammanfattning : Hypertension is an important risk factor for cardiovascular disease, the incidence of which it is possible to reduce by prophylactic treatment with antihypertensive drugs. In clinical practice, however, only a minority of patients reach target blood pressure levels. LÄS MER