Sökning: "key performance indicators"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 51 avhandlingar innehållade orden key performance indicators.
1. Integrated structural and construction engineering – A study of project team performance in Swedish bridge designDetta är en avhandling från ; Chalmers tekniska högskola; Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : The Swedish Transport Administration (STA) ambitiously strives to increase the level of productivity and innovation within its operations while meeting and surpassing national sustainability objectives. In this effort, the STA has concluded that climate gas emissions from construction, operation, and maintenance of the infrastructure must be reduced for Sweden to maintain its position as a pioneer and to reach both national and global climate goals. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från ; Chalmers tekniska högskola; Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Firms use management accounting, controls and performance measurement to ensure that employee activities are aligned with organizational goals and strategies. Performance is measured at different levels: industry, firm, project and activity. LÄS MER
3. Maintenance performance indicators (MPIs) for railway infrastructure identification and analysis for improvementDetta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : With increasing awareness that maintenance not only ensures safety and track performance, but also creates additional value in the business process; many infrastructure managers and owners are treating maintenance as an integral part of the business process. This is also true for the Banverket (Swedish National Rail Administration). LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis was to identify important aspects of surgical nursing care, designing strategic and clinical quality indicators in postoperative pain management, investigate content validity, develop and evaluate psychometric properties of an instrument to measure the indicators, test the applicability of the instrument and investigate patient and nurse assessment.To identify the important aspects of nursing care which might impact on quality of care in surgical wards, it was conducted 4 focus group interviews with clinical nurses (n=20). LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : This thesis addresses the issue of quality performance in supply chains in the manufacturers’context. Research shows that the management and performance of supply chains play a major rolein gaining competitive advantage, especially in times of decreasing international trade barriers andquickly evolving information technology. LÄS MER