Sökning: "key conditions"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1094 avhandlingar innehållade orden key conditions.
1. Towards a Framework for Relational-Oriented Management of Information Systems Outsourcing Key Conditions Connected to Actors, Relationships and ProcessDetta är en avhandling från Karlstad : Karlstads universitet
Sammanfattning : Currently, client and supplier firms are struggling with how they can make their information systems (IS) outsourcing engagements more valuable. This research points to the importance of successful practice and outcome in IS outsourcing for achieving engagements of value. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Karlstad : Karlstads universitet
Sammanfattning : The kraft process is the most utilised method for the production of wood based chemical pulp for paper applications. During a kraft cook about half of the wood material is dissoluted into the cooking liquor making the liberation of individual fibres possible. This low yield is a great disadvantage for process economy. LÄS MER
3. Managing the Collaborative Front End of Innovation in Manufacturing Firms Requirements, Capabilities, and ConditionsDetta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå University of Technology
Sammanfattning : The front end of innovation is critical to innovative efforts in firms yet it remains to be poorly understood. This especially important since innovation efforts in the front end are becoming increasingly open in line with the era of open innovation. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet, Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The focus of this study is the assumption that the return of refugees is a necessary condition for the establishment of sustainable peace after armed conflict. This assumption is often made in the peacebuilding literature as well as by policy makers, but it has rarely been the object of systematic analysis. LÄS MER
5. The Mediated Representation of Working Conditions in the Global South : Discourse, Ideology and ResponsibilityDetta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro University
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines the mediated representation of workers’ working conditions in the Global South. Using a qualitative approach inspired by Critical Discourse Studies, it focuses on ideological representation in newspapers from Sweden, the USA, Chile and China/Hong Kong. LÄS MER