Sökning: "judicial law"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 89 avhandlingar innehållade orden judicial law.
- Detta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitet
Sammanfattning : This study concerns itself with rule of law assistance in the aftermath of war. Over the past decade, rule of law has emerged as an essential objective in state-building missions. This has led to a host of programmes and projects on law reform, constitutional development, judicial training, and institutional establishment. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå University
Sammanfattning : Ensuring just distribution of and adequate funding for children whose parents do not live together is a global legal challenge. It affects many families as well as every legal jurisdiction’s welfare state and family law. LÄS MER
3. A ‘More Economic Approach’ to WTO Law’s Relevant Market Definition, Trade Harm, and Quantification of Trade Effects and Countermeasures : A Normative Law and Economics Comparison with EU Competition LawDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Department of Law, Uppsala University
Sammanfattning : Having recently registered the 500th dispute at its docket, the WTO dispute settlement system is as prolific and relevant as ever. By almost any measure, it is a great success; it has contributed to bolstering the WTO’s legitimacy, increased the judicialisation of WTO Members’ trade relations, and promoted the scientification of public international law. LÄS MER
4. Judicial Independence: A Legal Research on Its Theoretical Aspects, Practices from Germany, The United States of America, France, Vietnam, and Recommendations for VietnamDetta är en avhandling från Juristförlaget i Lund
Sammanfattning : It is widely recognized that judicial independence is an indispensable value of a modern democracy. When a country wishes to adopt this value, questions may arise, such as what it is and how to develop it properly? This thesis explores the issue of judicial independence in two aspects: theoretical and practical. LÄS MER
5. Themis v. Xiezhi: Assessing Judicial Independence in the People's Republic of China under International Human Rights LawDetta är en avhandling från Jonas Grimheden, [email protected]
Sammanfattning : The first of three parts in this study elaborates on international human rights law and drawing on the most essential international instruments and jurisprudence, the criteria constituting judicial independence are distilled as a framework for assessment. The point of departure is that judicial independence is a necessary guarantee for the enjoyment of human rights rather than a privilege of judges. LÄS MER