Sökning: "investment funds"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 21 avhandlingar innehållade orden investment funds.
1. Consumer decision making in a complex environment Examining the decision making process of socially responsible mutual fund investorsDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå School of Business, Umeå University
Sammanfattning : During the last few decades, "regular people" have become increasingly involved with investing in the stock market. One way of doing this, which has become more and more popular, is to invest in mutual funds. The mutual fund industry has, due to its explosive growth, been described as a success story of the 20th century. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Acta Universitatis Gothoburgensis
Sammanfattning : The concepts of ‘ethical’ and ‘socially responsible’ investment (SRI) have become increasingly popular in recent years and funds which offer this kind of investment have attracted many individual investors. The present book addresses the issue of ‘How ought one to invest?’ by critically engaging with the ideas of the proponents of this movement about what makes ‘ethical’ investing ethical. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå University
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines the behavior of individual investors towards socially responsible mutual funds. The results are reported in the four self-contained papers.Paper [I] profiles SR individual investors. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Jönköping : ARK Tryckaren ab
Sammanfattning : This thesis consists of five separate essays and an introductory chapter, The essays can be read independently from each other, but they are all in the field of corporate governance and investment performance. Specifically, the focus is on the role of institutional owners in the conflict between controlling shareholders and minority owners. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Since 1989, there has been a period of rapid change of the economies of the former Eastern bloc. Within a few years, the majority of the formerly centrally administered economies had begun restructuring their economic systems, including the privatisation. of formerly state-owned enterprises. LÄS MER