Sökning: "invärtesmedicin Invärtesmedicin Reumatologi"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 35 avhandlingar innehållade orden invärtesmedicin Invärtesmedicin Reumatologi.
1. Immunological mechanisms in systemic autoimmunity autoantibodies and chemokines in systemic lupus erythematosus and during treatment with TNF inhibitors in rheumatoid arthritisDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå Universitet
Sammanfattning : Background. Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) is an autoimmune inflammatory disease that, without powerful treatment, may lead to irreversible joint damage. During the past decade, anti-cytokine therapy has become available, e.g. LÄS MER
2. Autoantibodies and genetic variation in rheumatoid arthritis aspects on susceptibility and disease courseDetta är en avhandling från Institutionen för molekylär och klinisk medicin
Sammanfattning : Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is an autoimmune disease characterized by chronic inflammation and subsequent destruction of synovial joints. Although its causes remain largely unknown, a substantial genetic contribution is known to exist. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Reumatologi
Sammanfattning : In systemic sclerosis (SSc), interstitial lung disease (ILD) and engagement of the vascular system lead to increased morbidity and mortality.The aim of this thesis was to elucidate, in a consecutively included cohort of SSc (limited and diffuse) patients (n = 33), the T cell cytokine profile driving the disease in ILD and to explore the role of matrix metalloproteinase 9 (MMP-9) and its inhibitor: tissue inhibitor of metalloproteinase 1 (TIMP-1) in the extracellular matrix (ECM) degrading process leading to fibrous scarring and honey combing. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Institutionen för molekylär och klinisk medicin
Sammanfattning : Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is a major cause of progressive joint damage and disability, and is associated with decline in quality of life, reduced ability to work and increased health care utilisation. The economic consequences of the disease are substantial for the individuals and their families and for the society as a whole. LÄS MER
5. C-reactive protein (CRP) and anti-CRP autoantibodies in systemic lupus erythematosus a study on the occurrence and clinical implications of anti-CRP antibodies and CRP-mediated complement activationDetta är en avhandling från Institutionen för molekylär och klinisk medicin
Sammanfattning : Systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) is an autoimmune disease characterized by production of a wide range of autoantibodies, multiple organ involvement and by local formation or tissue deposition of immune complexes (ICs) in the inflamed organs. In contrast to most systemic inflammatory conditions, and despite raised levels of pro-inflammatory cytokines, SLE flares are rarely reflected by elevated C-reactive protein (CRP), an important acute-phase reactant in man with homologs in vertebrates and several invertebrates. LÄS MER