Sökning: "invärtesmedicin Invärtesmedicin Lungsjukdomar"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 8 avhandlingar innehållade orden invärtesmedicin Invärtesmedicin Lungsjukdomar.
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Department of Public Health and Clinical Medicine, Respiratory Medicine and Allegy
Sammanfattning : Background: Patients with sleep apnea have frequent apneas and hypopneas during sleep. Apneas can be either central or obstructive. The apnea-hypopnea index (AHI) is the mean number of apneas and hypopneas per hour of sleep. LÄS MER
2. Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease Patients´ Perspectives, Impact of the Disease and Utilization of SpirometryDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this thesis was to describe subjects with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) from different perspectives. Focus was on patients at the time of diagnosis, impact of the disease in comparison to other chronic diseases, factors associated with good health and quality of life (QoL), and diagnostic spirometry in clinical practice. LÄS MER
3. Epidemiology of asthma in primary school children the Obstructive Lung Disease in Northern Sweden (OLIN) studies thesis VIIIDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Folkhälsa och klinisk medicin
Sammanfattning : Background: Childhood asthma has increased worldwide, although recent studies report a prevalence plateau in some western countries.Aims: To investigate the prevalence of asthma and the associated risk factor patterns from ages 7-8 to 11-12 with special emphasis on the hereditary component, and further to study prevalence trends at age 7-8 from 1996 to 2006 and the possible determinants of these trends. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : It is well established that air pollution has detrimental effects on both human health as well as the environment. Exposure to ozone and particulate matter pollution, is associated with an increase in cardiopulmonary mortality and morbidity. Asthmatics, elderly and children have been indicated as especially sensitive groups. LÄS MER
5. Uridine, 4-thiouridine and isomaltitol in an asthma-like model Anti-inflammatory and modulating effectsDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : In chronic inflammatory diseases like asthma or rheumatoid arthritis, erroneous and exaggerated accumulation of leukocytes in a tissue inadvertently causes the body harm. Several efficient anti-inflammatory drugs exist, for example corticosteroids and cyclo-oxygenase inhibitors. LÄS MER