Sökning: "intrinsic value"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 91 avhandlingar innehållade orden intrinsic value.
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund University (Media-Tryck)
Sammanfattning : The thesis examines a specific way of understanding the subjectivist position in value theory according to which subjectivism is the view that value is grounded on attitudes. It is argued that this should be seen as a second-order claim about the nature of value although with pluralistic implications on the substantial, first-order level. LÄS MER
2. Samtal med den värdefulla naturen : Ett studium av miljöetiken hos Knud Lõgstrup, Holmes Rolston III och Hans JonasDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : This thesis has three aims. One aim is to explain and analyse the environmental ethics of Rolston, Jonas and Lögstrup. A second aim is to compare and criticize their environmental ethics. A third aim is to put forward a personal proposal for an acceptable formulation of a weakly biocentrical environmental ethic. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Many factors indicate a number of fundamental changes in the last decades, with respect to people's views of animals and the environment, including our view of man's position in creation. In particular, the environmental and animal rights movements and their societal impact, and the fact that severalquantitative investigations show that people in general tend to place greater value in nature and in animals. LÄS MER
4. The theory of Homo comperiens, the firm’s market price, and the implication for a firm’s profitabilityDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis proposes a theory of inefficient markets that uses limited rational choice as a central trait and I call it the theory of Homo comperiens. The theory limits the alternatives and states that the subjects are aware of and only allow them to have rational preference relations on the limited action set and state set, i.e. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Göteborgs universitet
Sammanfattning : Organisations are increasingly calling upon design as a strategic asset to generate innovation as part of a wider fascination with ‘design thinking’ in business. Recent scholarship has tended to emphasise design’s many contributions to business and society, playing a part in the growing recognition and expansion of design as an idea. LÄS MER