Sökning: "interwar period"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 32 avhandlingar innehållade orden interwar period.
- Detta är en avhandling från Skellefteå : Norma
Sammanfattning : The dissertation examines how medieval poetic tradition was reactivated in the production of poetry from the period between the two world wars—the Polish interwar period, defined here as one of literary transition. The positioning in regard to certain literary conventions and the quest for a new normativity that is so prevalent in interwar poetry is also reflected in the era’s poetry on the theme of Mary. LÄS MER
2. Ungkarlsflickor, kamrathustrur och manhaftiga lesbianer : Modernitetens litterära gestalter i mellankrigstidens SverigeDetta är en avhandling från Eslöv : Symposion Brutus Östlings bokförlag
Sammanfattning : Women´s emancipation created and was created by modernity. During the Swedish interwar period this process was depicted in contemporaneous novels written by and about women. These novels make up about three per cent of the fictional prose published at the time, but they still constitute a blind spot in Swedish literary history. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Institutionen för Ekonomisk Historia
Sammanfattning : The present licentiate thesis analyses developments in Swedish marine insurance during the interwar period, including both direct marine insurance and marine reinsurance. This is done in order to provide insights on how companies of a highly internationalised and vulnerable line of insurance were affected by and responded to new risks during a period of far-reaching international financial and economic crises. LÄS MER
4. Insurance and cartels through wars and depressions Swedish Marine insurance and reinsurance between the World WarsDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå Universitet, Institutionen för ekonomisk historia
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to enhance our understanding of Swedish marine insurers' choices of business strategies under the potentially difficult business circumstances of the interwar period 1918-1939. Little previous research exists on marine insurance during the interwar period. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : This study analyzes narratives of individual Jewish experiences of discrimination and genocidal violence in Hungary during the period of 1920–1945. The aim is to increase our knowledge and understanding of the events through an investigation of survivor testimonies concerning anti-Jewish laws and the Holocaust. LÄS MER