Sökning: "interprofessional collaboration"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 34 avhandlingar innehållade orden interprofessional collaboration.
1. Collaboration in Health and Social Care Service User Participation and Teamwork in Interprofessional Clinical MicrosystemsDetta är en avhandling från Jönköping : School of Health Sciences
Sammanfattning : This thesis addresses the relationship between citizens and the welfare state with a focus on the collaboration between service users and professionals in Swedish health and social care services. The overall aim of the thesis was to explore how professionals and service users experience collaboration in health and social care. LÄS MER
2. Co-financed collaboration between welfare services. Effects on staff and patients with musculoskeletal disordersDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg University
Sammanfattning : Abstract: Background: The number of individuals in need of help and support simultaneously from different welfare services has increased. Collaboration between professionals and authorities has been seen as a way to improve the efficiency in treatment and rehabilitation. LÄS MER
3. Shifting Subordination Co-located interprofessional collaboration betweenteachers and social workersDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Intellecta Infolog AB
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis is to describe and analyse the practice processes involved in colocated interprofessional collaboration. The study took place in a resource school where social workers and teachers collaborate on an everyday basis around children who are both in receiptof special educational support and interventions from social services. LÄS MER
4. Mellan norm och praktik Strategisk samverkan och brukarmedverkan inom verksamhetsområdet psykisk ohälsaDetta är en avhandling från Göteborgs universitet
Sammanfattning : There is a steady critique towards the mental health field stating that people with mental health problems do not get the assistance they need. Often, this critique states that collaboration between different organisations is lacking or non-functional. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Background: Interprofessional collaboration is of global interest for addressing to the complex health care needs and improving patient safety in health care. Professionals have to develop collaborative skills and the ability to share knowledge. LÄS MER