Sökning: "interpretive policy analysis"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 18 avhandlingar innehållade orden interpretive policy analysis.
1. Conceptualisations of citizenship in Sweden and the United Kingdom : an empirical study and analysis of how ‘citizenship’ is understood in policy and by policy-makersDetta är en avhandling från Edinburgh University Research Archive
Sammanfattning : This empirical study identifies and analyses what conceptualisations of citizenship emerge in policy thinking around naturalisation and how these conceptualisations have been articulated in citizenship policy and by policy-makers in the two specific cases of the United Kingdom and Sweden. Understanding citizenship as a bounded membership status the research is grounded in a view of citizenship as having content: rights and duties, ideas of identity, perceived virtues or political values. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Jönköping : Jönköping University, School of Education and Communication
Sammanfattning : This thesis explores the meaning of career as a phenomenon and its implication for career guidance. In 1996, career as a phenomenon was more or less considered to be an obsolete or even extinct phenomenon. Since then, career guidance has received increased attention along with the increased interest in lifelong learning strategies. LÄS MER
3. Bankkrisen, medierna och politiken. Offentliga tolkningar och reaktioner på 90-talets bankkris The Swedish Banking Crisis, the Media and Policy. Public Interpretations and Reactions to the Banking Crisis in the 1990sDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Göteborg University
Sammanfattning : This dissertation is a case srudy of the Swedish banking crisis in the early 1990s. It also treats general theoretical questions of the relation berween the economy and society. LÄS MER
4. The Governmentality of Meta-governance Identifying Theoretical and Empirical Challenges of Network Governance in the Political Field of Security and BeyondDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Meta-governance recently emerged in the field of governance as a new approach which claims that its use enables modern states to overcome problems associated with network governance. This thesis shares the view that networks are an important feature of contemporary politics which must be taken seriously, but it also maintains that networks pose substantial analytical and political challenges. LÄS MER
5. The Terms of Involvement A study of attempts to reform civil society's role in public decision making in SwedenDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Political Science, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : For the better part of a century, a distinguishing feature of the Swedish democratic model has been the close relationship between organised interests and public decision makers. Yet the first decade of the twenty-first century saw a number of attempts to reform Swedish civil society’s role in decision making, purportedly to make involvement activities more inclusive, reciprocal, flexible and consequential. LÄS MER