Sökning: "international law"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 327 avhandlingar innehållade orden international law.
1. Assimilated justice for the actors by the international core crimes : Towards a legitimate assimilated justice paradigm of criminal and restorative justice aimsDetta är en avhandling från Florence, Italy : European University Institute
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Department of Law, Uppsala University
Sammanfattning : This dissertation concerns developments in international law which are occurring as a result of a coexistence of different regimes for adjudication. It traces the processes through which a treaty regime may develop into an autonomous legal order and considers the formation of relationships between international tribunals operating in regime contexts that embed certain values, political ideals and structural biases. LÄS MER
3. Negotiating Asylum. The EU acquis, Extraterritorial Protection and the Common Market of DeflectionDetta är en avhandling från Kluwer
Sammanfattning : How are access to asylum and other forms of extraterritorial protection regulated in the European Union? Is the EU acquis in these areas in conformity with international law? What tools does international law offer to solve conflicts between them? And, finally, is law capable of bridging the foundational oppositions embedded in migration and asylum issues? This work combines the potential of legal formalism with an analytical framework drawing on political theory. It analyses the argumentative strategies used by international lawyers, exploiting the interpretative methodology of international law as well as elaborate discrimination arguments. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Non-governmental organisations (NGOs) are increasingly the subject of public debate, and it is often asserted that they play an informal role within the international legal system. At the same time, the classical concepts related to the subjects of international law seem to be constructed for a situation where non-state actors have no or limited international legal personality. LÄS MER
5. The significance of the default A study in environmental law methodology with emphasis on ecological sustainability and international biodiversity lawDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Universitetsbiblioteket
Sammanfattning : The legal operationalisation of ecological sustainability concerns all levels of legal control. The ensuring of full biodiversity is an indispensible component of ecological sustainability. At the same time, biodiversity losses continue to be a serious problem in many regions of the world. LÄS MER