Sökning: "international investment law"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 16 avhandlingar innehållade orden international investment law.
1. The emergence of routine enforcement of international investment law : Effects on investment protection and developmentDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Department of Law, Uppsala University
Sammanfattning : This dissertation explores how the enforcement of international investment law became so powerful. It does so by tracing the different legal developments that have enabled the strength of the present regime. In this respect, the two aims of providing investment protection and that of fostering economic development are examined. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Acta Universitatis Stockholmiensis
Sammanfattning : This dissertation analyses the implications of international investment law on host states’ legal ability to protect the environment, regulate sustainable use of natural resources, and develop new approaches to manage environmental risks and uncertainties. ‘Environmental policy space’ is found to be a useful term when exploring the regulatory autonomy in this context. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Jure förlag AB
Sammanfattning : This thesis deals with substance over form and economic reality in accounting law. An extensive study is made of the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) regarding accounting for inventories, property plant and equipment, investment property, intangible assets, construction contracts, finance and operating leases and some issues regarding consolidated financial statements, business combinations and consolidation of Special Purpose Entities (SPE). LÄS MER
4. The Use of “non-ICSID” Arbitration Rules in Investment Treaty Disputes : Domestic Courts, Commercial Arbitration Institutions and Arbitral Tribunal JurisdictionDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Department of Law, Uppsala University
Sammanfattning : This book studies how domestic courts and commercial arbitration institutions impact the scope of arbitral tribunal jurisdiction in investment treaty disputes. Arbitration clauses in investment treaties often provide investors with a choice between ICSID arbitration and rules originally drafted for commercial arbitration. LÄS MER
5. Territoriality in Intellectual Property Law A comparative study of the interpretation and operation of the territoriality principle in the resolution of transborder intellectual property infringement disputes with respect to international civil jurisdiction, applicable law and the territorial scope of application of substantive intellectual property law in the European Union and United StatesDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Law, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : The principle of territoriality is a truism in intellectual property (IP) law. A premise underlying the principle is the right of each state to determine the extent to which IP rights exist and are protected within its own territory to fulfil its own economic, social and cultural policy goals. LÄS MER