Sökning: "internal medicine"
Visar resultat 16 - 20 av 1050 avhandlingar innehållade orden internal medicine.
16. Functional Characterization of Tyrosine Transporters in fibroblast from Healthy Controls and Schizophrenic PatientsDetta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitetsbibliotek
Sammanfattning : ABSTRACTCultured human fibroblasts offer an advantageous system to investigate the amino acid transport properties without confounding the affects of disease state and its treatment in many systemic psychiatric disorders. In previous studies, fibroblast cells have been used to investigate the tyrosine transport across plasma membranes in patients with schizophrenia and autism with out characterizing the particular amino acid transporters. LÄS MER
17. Hyaluronan in malignant pleural mesothelioma with special reference to diagnosis, tumourbiology and prognosisDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg
Sammanfattning : Malignant pleural mesothelioma (MPM), the primary malignant tumour of the pleural cavity, is an uncommon and treatment resistant tumour. The prognosis is poor. In many, but not all cases the concentration of hyaluronan (Hya) is increased in pleural effusion. The clinical relevance of Hya in MPM is not clear. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Institutionen för kliniska vetenskaper, Lunds universitet
Sammanfattning : Helicobacter pylori is one of the most common infections in man. The infection is often acquired during childhood and usually results in a chronic life-long inflammation in the gastric mucosa. The aim of our studies was to investigate the association between H. pylori seropositivity and the development of gastric and oesophageal carcinomas. LÄS MER
19. Dietary fat as an exposure in epidemiological studies. Observations in the Malmö Diet and Cancer cohortDetta är en avhandling från Irene Mattisson, University Hospital MAS, entrance 59, SE-20502 Malmö, Sweden
Sammanfattning : The aim was to explore the inherent meaning of total fat and to examine the associations between relative fat intake and postmenopausal breast cancer. Furthermore, the impacts of the alterations in dietary assessment routines are discussed. This thesis uses data from the Malmö Diet and Cancer study, a prospective cohort study. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Rheumatology, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Leisure Activities in Rheumatoid Arthritis. Associated Factors and Assessment. Leisure activities were considered to give intrinsic pleasure, meaning and value to life already in ancient Greek. It was also performed for its own sake and not by consideration of any external rewards. LÄS MER