Sökning: "intergenerational transmission"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 22 avhandlingar innehållade orden intergenerational transmission.
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Department of Economics, Uppsala University
Sammanfattning : Essay I: A body of evidence has emerged in the literature on intergenerational mobility documenting that unequal countries experience less social mobility: a relationship known as the Great Gatsby Curve. In this paper I estimate the Great Gatsby Curve within Sweden across 125 commuting zones and 20 cohorts, exploiting both cross-sectional and longitudinal variation. LÄS MER
2. Modern men A Norwegian 30-year longitudinal study of intergenerational transmission and social changeDetta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro university
Sammanfattning : The dissertation addresses men and change, intergenerational transmission, historical change and agency, employing as a case a longitudinal follow-up study over two generations of men, where the fathers participated in an experimental research project, the Work-Sharing Couples Project, which aimed to promote egalitarian work–family adaptations in Norway in the early 1970s. The original project was based on both spouses working part-time and shift parenting. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Institutionen för internationell pedagogik
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to examine the relationship between lifelong learning, intergenerational learning and social capital by reporting on an analysis of the concepts and an investigation of one instance of intergenerational interaction, namely “the granddad programme” – an intervention project run by a limited number of schools in the Stockholm area. The theoretical background concerns both the lifelong perspectiveand the lifewide perspective of learning across the lifespan. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Sociology, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : This doctoral thesis provides a set of studies of social influences on fertility timing. Swedish register data are used to link individuals to their parents and siblings, thereby allowing the study of impacts of family of origin, social background, and parental death on fertility. LÄS MER
5. Essays on the Intergenerational Transmission of Disadvantage The Role of Prenatal Health and FertilityDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Economics, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : This thesis consists of four chapters on the role of prenatal health and fertility on the intergenerational transmission of disadvantage. The first two are related, and the third and fourth chapters are independent essays. LÄS MER