Sökning: "interface problem"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 214 avhandlingar innehållade orden interface problem.
1. Modelling and simulation of plastic deformation on small scales interface conditions and size effects of thin filmsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : Contrary to elastic deformation, plastic deformation of crystalline materials, such as metals, is size-dependent. Most commonly, this phenomenon is present but unnoticed, such as the effect of microstructural length scales. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : This thesis is divided in two parts, one dealing with the depleted Si/Si structure, which is a substrate behaving as a semi-insulating material intended for radio-frequency applications and the other concerning high-k gate dielectrics (dielectrics with high dielectric constant) as the replacement for silicon dioxide as MOS gate dielectric.High frequency applications of CMOS integrated circuits, to lower cost, achieve higher performance and richer functionality, depends partly on the possibility to decrease the substrate coupling between different parts of the circuit. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Many system development projects fail to provide information systems with high usability. This thesis focuses on how to solve this problem by introducing methods for modelling, user interface design and evaluation. These methods are primarily designed to serve as complements to existing methods for systems development. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från ; Chalmers tekniska högskola; Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Overheating has been a problem for microelectronics devices for decades, and the problem is exacerbated by the continued trend of miniaturization of features and the corresponding increase in power density. Thermal interface materials (TIMs) target one of the main bottlenecks in heat transfer: the interface between two materials, such as between a heat-generating microchip and a heatsink. LÄS MER
5. The human-computer interface in commercial systems : Investigations of dialogue design factors and usability with alphanumeric display terminalsDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping studies in science and technology, Department of Electrical Engineering, Linköping University
Sammanfattning : When terminal based computer systems are incorporated in administrative processes, man-computer interface technology for many reasons becomes a crucial problem area. Terminal users ("terminalists") in such systems account for a vast number of terminal hours. LÄS MER