Sökning: "intercultural dialogue"
Hittade 5 avhandlingar innehållade orden intercultural dialogue.
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Swedish institute of mission research
Sammanfattning : This dissertation explores the contribution of feminist theology and feminist dialogue praxis to interfaith dialogue and theology of religions. Feminist dialogue praxis is studied through interviews and documentation from women’s interfaith projects; and feminist approaches to religious plurality through the works of a number of Christian feminist theologians, with special attention to Asian theologians, who in their theologizing consciously make use of their multireligious context. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of East Asian Languages, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Amerta Movement is free bodily movement combining the wisdom of Asia with contemporary western dynamics. It is both a concept and a practice. Life is viewed in terms of flux. LÄS MER
3. Utmaningen från andra berättelser En studie om moraliskt omdöme, utvidgat tänkande och kritiskt reflekterande berättelser i dialogbaserad feministisk etikDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The present study has a threefold aim: First, the theoretical aim is to give a contribution to refinement of the theory of dialogue based feminist ethics, concerning the understanding of judgment and narration within such an ethics. The study also has an empirical aim, defined as to clarify what kind of knowledge, relevant to the moral judgment of an engaged outsider actor, can be received from dialogical interpretation and analysis of a limited selection of critically reflecting life stories. LÄS MER
4. Pautas argumentativas en el diálogo espontáneo. Un estudio de conversaciones intra e interculturalesDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Spanish, Portuguese and Latin American Studies, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : The present study aims to develop a method for the analysis of argumentative patterns in spontaneous dialogue (Chapters 1-3), and to apply this method to samples of face-to-face interaction (Chapters 4-7). The purpose of the applied study is twofold: to evaluate the proposed method and to provide a contrastive description of the communicative style of Swedish and Spanish speakers in intra- and intercultural same-gender and mixed-gender dialogues. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Jönköping : Jönköping University, School of Education and Communication
Sammanfattning : This thesis is a case study of a primary school in a highly diverse urban neighbourhood in Sweden. Basic pre-conditions for intercultural school development are studied by examining the overall organisation of teaching, learning and opportunities for collaboration in the investigated case. LÄS MER