Sökning: "interactive function"
Visar resultat 6 - 10 av 89 avhandlingar innehållade orden interactive function.
6. Educational evaluation of an interactive multimedia learning platform computerized educational platform in heat and power technologyDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : Learning materials have multiple forms, such as books, overhead slides, computer files, blackboard notes by teachers, narration to the notes, video/audio tapes etc. Since the forms are highly inhomogeneous, it becomes difficult to collect and practically use them by a particular learner for individual study at home. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Dept of Medical Epidemiology and Biostatistics
Sammanfattning : Upper respiratory tract infection (URTI), is estimated to cost $40 billion per year in the US, not including the cost of influenza, and is the most common reason for seeking primary care in many countries. Despite this, little is known about how to decrease susceptibility. LÄS MER
8. Digitala skrivtavlor - till vad, hur och varför? En studie om den digitala skrivtavlans betydelse för grundskolans digitalisering utifrån ett lärarperspektivDetta är en avhandling från Växjö : Linnaeus University Press
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis is to examine in what aspects the interactive whiteboard (IWB) has contributed to the digitalization of our schools, and how it may have changed the actual teaching in the classroom. This research explores this question from a didactic perspective, as well as from the perspective of the teachers’ reflections. LÄS MER
9. Schnittstelle Vernissage : Die Besucher als Wegbereiter und Multiplikatoren zeitgenössischer KunstDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : How does art become Art? What is it that actually happens when a work of art is presented, as such, at an opening and gets accepted as Art? Who arc the actors, the decision makers, how do they interact, how does the self-structuring, selfgenerating, intricate system work that governs the interface between art and non-art? What is the importance and influence of the artists, the gallery owners, the art writers in journals and newspapers, the mass media, the visitors to the openings? Research in this area has so far mostly concerned art preferences, or the function of art as a social distinction marker. But the process through which the decision is made whether a particular object is accepted as art, - or rejected as such - has received much less attention. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm, Sweden : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : I draw upon the idea of the post digital to create (1) art for humanization of technology and (2) art as manifestations of digital qualities in the physical world, e.g., through digital-analog convergence, or through enriching our experiences with hybrid constellations of techniques, concepts and aesthetics. LÄS MER