Sökning: "interactive function"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 95 avhandlingar innehållade orden interactive function.
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Institutionen för språkstudier, Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : This study examines how themes, conventions and concepts in Gothic discourses are remediated or developed in selected works of contemporary interactive fiction. These works, which are wholly text-based and proceed via command line input from a player, include Nevermore, by Nate Cull (2000), Anchorhead, by Michael S. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Reliability is one of the properties that customers of heavy trucks value highest.Dependent on all parts and functions of the vehicle, reliability is a complexproperty, which can normally be measured only towards the end of a developmentproject. At earlier development stages, forecasts can give valuable decision supportfor project planning. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Samhällsmedicin och rehabilitering
Sammanfattning : Falls and their consequences among older people are a serious medical and public health problem. Identifying individuals at risk of falling is therefore a major concern. LÄS MER
4. Assessment and treatment of mental health problems in primary care : The course and results of Internet-based CBT and physical exercise on psychological functioning, stress and sleepDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Samhällsmedicin och rehabilitering
Sammanfattning : The present thesis comprises three studies carried out within REGASSA, a multicenter randomized controlled trial in primary care. In the REGASSA study a 12 week treatment of mild to moderate depression and stress-related mental Health problems using Internet-based cognitive behavioural therapy (ICBT) and physical exercise (PE) was compared with treatment as usual (TAU). LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Dept of Neuroscience
Sammanfattning : To decipher neural circuits anatomy is the central basis for all kinds of neurobiological studies. Here in this thesis, I will start with extensive overview of the current methods that have been intensively employed in labeling and mapping neurons and neuronal activities, including tracing techniques, imaging/recording systems and manipulation tools. LÄS MER