Sökning: "inter-war period"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 15 avhandlingar innehållade orden inter-war period.
1. Oreda i skapelsen : Kvinnligt och manligt i Svenska kyrkan under 1920- och 1930-talen
Sammanfattning : Creation's Disorder. Femininity and Masculinity in the Church of Sweden during the 1920s and 1930s seeks to call attention to and analyze conceptions of and reasoning about women and men, the female and the male, at play in a broad range of Swedish Church materials from the 1920s and 1930s. LÄS MER
2. Staten är vår herde god : Representationer av annorlundahet och ordning i fyra svenska trettiotalstidningar
Sammanfattning : The aim is to study representation of order and otherness in the late 1930’s Swedish press. That is, who are envisioned as "us" and who are the "Others"? The theoretical frame is based on Foucault’s concepts of pastoral power, the reason of state and biopolitics. LÄS MER
3. Downsizing: Personnel Reductions at the Swedish Tobacco Monopoly, 1915-1939
Sammanfattning : Downsizing is a phenomenon that remarkably seldom has been the subject of historical inquiry. This study investigates how a state-owned enterprise, the Swedish Tobacco Monopoly, reduced its labour inputs because of changed consumer preferences and mechanization in the 1920s and 1930s. LÄS MER
4. Fattigvård, socialbidrag och synen på fattigdom i Sverige 1918-1997
Sammanfattning : The purpose of the study is to analyse the poverty norm for single adults without children in Sweden between 1918 - 1997. The study analyses the full norm, not support given as an income supplement. The poverty norm is defined as the minimum level of a socially acceptable standard of living. LÄS MER
5. Övervakning i försvarets intresse : Säkerhetspolisens övervakning och registrering av ytterlighetspartier 1917-1945
Sammanfattning : This thesis is focusing on two key questions. 1. Why and to what extent did the Swedish security service monitor and register sympathizers of the extremist political parties at the end of World War I and in the subsequent inter-war period? 2. LÄS MER