Sökning: "inter-rater reliability"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 67 avhandlingar innehållade orden inter-rater reliability.
1. Barnhälsovårdsjournalen som kunskapskälla : En analys av fullständighet, instruktionsenlighet och tillförlitlighet : [an analysis of completeness, reliability and accuracy of recording]Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Information contained in medical records is increasingly used for the evaluation of the process of care and to study the health status of individuals. Hence, if recorded information were accurate and reliable, records would be a valuable data source in quality assessment and research. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Institutionen för medicin och vård
Sammanfattning : The aim was to investigate the effects of an intervention, based on education given to staff and implementation of an individualized nutritional programme given to the residents, to compare assessments on admission with a previous study, and to perform diagnostic test and inter-rater reliability of the Mini Nutritional Assessment (MNA). A further aim was to identify and describe factors with regard to appetite among the residents. LÄS MER
3. Astheno-emotional disorder after aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage. Classification, outcome, and relation to anxiety and depressive disordersDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg
Sammanfattning : Background: Psychiatric symptoms such as fatigue, concentration and memory difficulties, anxiety, and depressiveness are frequently reported after aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage (aSAH) and in various other neurological diseases. These symptoms may indicate the presence of organic psychiatric disorders (OPDs), such as the Astheno-Emotional (AE-) disorder, of anxiety or depressive disorders, or both, but psychiatric classification and differentiation between such disorders have seldom been used in follow-up studies of neurological disease. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro University
Sammanfattning : Data from rating scale assessments have rank-invariant properties only, which means that the data represent an ordering, but lack of standardized magnitude, inter-categorical distances, and linearity. Even though the judgments often are coded by natural numbers they are not really metric. LÄS MER