Sökning: "integrated care"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 266 avhandlingar innehållade orden integrated care.
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : The general aim of this thesis was to describe and analyse health care workers' blood-exposure incidents, protective measures, and the motives behind decision making about risks and protective measures. The aim was also to procure knowledge about patients' conceptions about their care, and if precautions taken by the health care workers were included in quaiity care. LÄS MER
2. Case management for older persons with multi-morbidity. Experiences of an intervention from the perspectives of older persons, family members, case managers and health and social care staff membersDetta är en avhandling från Lund University, Faculty of Medicine
Sammanfattning : Complex health systems make it difficult to ensure a continuity of care for older persons with multi-morbidity, and risk fragmented care. Fragmented care could affect the quality and safety of the care provided. Case management could provide an approach to counteract this unfavourable situation. LÄS MER
3. Quality in palliative care from the patient perspective Instrument development, perceptions of care received and the importance of careDetta är en avhandling från Karlstad : Karlstad University Press
Sammanfattning : The overall aim was to investigate the quality of palliative care from the patient perspective, to adapt and psychometrically evaluate the Quality from Patients’ Perspective instrument specific to palliative care (QPP-PC) and investigate the relationship between the combination of person- and organization-related conditions and patients’ perceptions of care quality.Methods: In the systematic literature review (I), 23 studies from 6 databases and reference lists in 2014 were synthesized by integrative thematic analysis. LÄS MER
4. Collaborative challenges in integrated care: Untangling the preconditions for collaboration and frail older people's participationDetta är en avhandling från Karlstad : Karlstad University Press
Sammanfattning : Introduction: Frail older people often have comprehensive and complex care needs involving different caregivers and professionals. Deficits in integrated caretaking often result in hospital readmission. LÄS MER
5. Implementation of knowledge-based palliative care in acute care settings : : obstacles, opportunities and experiencesDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Dept of Neurobiology, Care Sciences and Society
Sammanfattning : Background and aim: Quality improvement is continuously ongoing at different levels in our healthcare system. In Sweden, as in other countries, guidelines are important for quality improvement in healthcare, since they summarize the best available evidence. LÄS MER