Sökning: "institutional framework"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 357 avhandlingar innehållade orden institutional framework.
- Detta är en avhandling från Helsingfors : Finnish National Defence University
Sammanfattning : Intelligence is vital for the outcome of battles. As long as humans wage war, there will be a need for decision support to military and civilian leaders regarding adversaries or potential adversaries. However, the production of intelligence is neither easy nor without pitfalls. LÄS MER
2. Contextualising Constructions of Corporate Social Responsibility Social Embeddedness in Discourse and Institutional ContextsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Sociology, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : ‘Corporate social responsibility’ (CSR) and ‘socially responsible investment’ (SRI) have become predominant frameworks connecting business to society that have spread across the globe. They comprise a shared set of ideas and practices, such as those promoted in global reporting standards and by international organisations such as the UN Global Compact. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Acta Universitatis Stockholmiensis
Sammanfattning : This study is about informal institutions in informal finance and microfinance in Jamaica and Trinidad-Tobago. Informal institutions as understood in this study are unwritten social norms that cater to specific needs in the society, and can be indirectly captured and measured in their outcome. LÄS MER
4. Managing a cross-institutional setting a case study of a Western firm's subsidiary in the UkraineDetta är en avhandling från Acta Universitatis Stockholmiensis
Sammanfattning : This study explores the development of a Western firm's subsidiary in the Ukraine and sets out to contribute to the theoretical development about the managing of subsidiaries in the Post-Soviet market. The cross-institutional approach to analyse the subsidiary has been adopted to explore influence from the institutional setting of the parent firm and from local institutions. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : The focus of the thesis is the outsourcing of activities in the New Product Development (NPD) process. Outsourcing of NPD refers to the outsourcing of development activities for developing new products (goods and/or service), where all or the innovative part of the NPD process is purchased externally according to a contract from organizational units separate from the outsourcing firm. LÄS MER