Sökning: "innovation intermediaries"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 8 avhandlingar innehållade orden innovation intermediaries.
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : In order for the innovation process to be successful, not only do innovations need to be developed and reached the market, but, once they are available for users, they have to spread on a large scale. In the innovation literature, a complete explanation is lacking of why some innovations reach a phase of large-scale diffusion faster than others, including both actor- and system-level components. LÄS MER
2. Service stations along global knowledge pipelines - on innovation intermediaries' function in fostering globalized innovation processesDetta är en avhandling från Research Policy Institute, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Innovation is an interactive learning process that is facilitated naturally by geographic proximity. Innovation intermediaries can serve as an extra catalyst to and facilitator of interaction and collaboration. LÄS MER
3. Financial systems and the financing of high-technology small firms : The cases of Sweden, Linköping, and Santa Clara CountyDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : This is a study of the relation between the financial systems and the financing of hightechnology small firms (HTSFs). The starting point is the notion of two different financial systems: bank-oriented, in which banks (debt) and other financial intermediaries play an important role in the financing of firms, and market-oriented, where the role of banks is less important and stock markets (equity) play a larger role. LÄS MER
4. Essays on Financial Technology and SME Finance : A Tale of Two Effects of the Global Financial Crisis: Financing SMEs and Innovative FinancingDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : The financial crisis of 2008-2009 took place exactly half a century after the publication of the seminal Modigliani and Miller (M&M) theorem, often called the capital structure irrelevance principle. This timing is curious since the crisis has highlighted the significance of deviations from assumptions of this theorem, i.e. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Halmstad : Halmstad University Press
Sammanfattning : This doctoral thesis addresses the technology transfer process in rural developing economies. Technology transfer refers to the movement of physical artifacts and knowledge from a transferor (e.g. a university) to a recipient (e. LÄS MER