Sökning: "innovation group"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 109 avhandlingar innehållade orden innovation group.
- Detta är en avhandling från Västerås : Mälardalen University
Sammanfattning : This research project was begun during the financial crisis of 2009 with the objective of increasing the competiveness of SMEs’ (Small and Medium sized Enterprises) by developing their innovation-management capabilities. The research presented in this licentiate thesis (thesis) is a part of the project in which newly-formed innovation groups at two SMEs in Eskilstuna, Sweden have been studied before they began innovation work. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Karlskrona : Blekinge Tekniska Högskola
Sammanfattning : The aim of this research is to develop an understanding of factors that enable innovation teams to conduct agile innovation work in an industrial context. The background and reason for this research are not only that innovation is necessary for companies that want to stay in business, but also that these companies need to increase the speed of their innovation work to stay competitive. LÄS MER
3. Change in the Pharmaceutical Industry : Aspects on Innovation, Entrepreneurship, Openness, and Decision MakingDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Over the past century, the pharmaceutical industry has been a major contributor of individual and population health and societal wealth. Its products and services have contributed to longevity of large groups of patients and symptom relief from major diseases. LÄS MER
4. Rethinking Systems of Innovation Towards an Actor Perspective on the System of Innovation PerspectiveDetta är en avhandling från Karlskrona : Blekinge Tekniska Högskola
Sammanfattning : In 1987 a book by Chris Freeman with the title “Technology policy and economic performance. Lessons from Japan” was published. This book turned out to be the birth certificate of the systems of innovation perspective which came to enjoy a tremendous popularity the next three decades. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Karlskrona : Blekinge Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : This study examined the dynamics, challenges and opportunities of developing innovation systems in low resource settings with a particular focus on Uganda. It applied perspectives of technoscience and concepts of innovation systems, triple helix as university-industry-government relationships, mode 2 knowledge production and situated knowledges in understanding the context, identifying key policy issues and suggesting ways to address them. LÄS MER