Sökning: "innovation group"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 148 avhandlingar innehållade orden innovation group.
- Detta är en avhandling från Västerås : Mälardalen University
Sammanfattning : This research project was begun during the financial crisis of 2009 with the objective of increasing the competiveness of SMEs’ (Small and Medium sized Enterprises) by developing their innovation-management capabilities. The research presented in this licentiate thesis (thesis) is a part of the project in which newly-formed innovation groups at two SMEs in Eskilstuna, Sweden have been studied before they began innovation work. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Karlskrona : Blekinge Tekniska Högskola
Sammanfattning : The aim of this research is to develop an understanding of factors that enable innovation teams to conduct agile innovation work in an industrial context. The background and reason for this research are not only that innovation is necessary for companies that want to stay in business, but also that these companies need to increase the speed of their innovation work to stay competitive. LÄS MER
3. Change in the Pharmaceutical Industry : Aspects on Innovation, Entrepreneurship, Openness, and Decision MakingDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Over the past century, the pharmaceutical industry has been a major contributor of individual and population health and societal wealth. Its products and services have contributed to longevity of large groups of patients and symptom relief from major diseases. LÄS MER
4. Mirror, mirror on the wall, who's the innovator after all? : An explorative study of a management-initiated employee innovation processDetta är en avhandling från Department of Design Sciences, Faculty of Engineering, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Today, the innovation arena is open to a wider range of participants than previously acknowledged. One specifically neglected group of innovators in traditional innovation studies is non-R&D and non-managerial employees, also referred to as ‘ordinary’ employees by the existing body of literature on employee-driven innovation (EDI). LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : Ongoing globalization is placing greater demands on industry. One strategy to stay competitive is to move from supplying only hardware to supplying total offers, e.g. thrust on wings or power by the hour. LÄS MER