Sökning: "inhomogeneous fluid"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 22 avhandlingar innehållade orden inhomogeneous fluid.
1. A weighted correlation approach of the density functional theory for an inhomogeneous fluid at an interfaceDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : This doctoral thesis presents a newly developed density functional theory (DFT), i.e., the weighted correlation approach (WCA), to study the structural and thermodynamic properties of an inhomogeneous fluid at an interface. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från KFS AB
Sammanfattning : The thesis presents a numerical method developed by the author and its applications for computing the generated sound by an unsteady flow field and its propagation. The full equations of motion for compressible and unsteady flows describe both flow field and sound generation and propagation. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : An understanding of the complex motion of fibrous particles is important in a wide range of areas, including inhalation toxicology, targeted drug delivery, composites manufacturing, paper making, and food processing. While the applications are diverse, the governing equations for the fiber motion may be shared. LÄS MER
4. Permeability modelling and particle deposition mechanisms related to advanced composites manufacturingDetta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : Advanced composite materials reinforced by Non-Crimp Fabrics (NCFs) are becoming increasingly popular for high performance, light weight, complex structures, due to their high mechanical properties and relatively cheap production costs. These materials, not only improve the structural properties, but also induce great possibilities for reduced fuel consumptions for aircrafts and automotives, due to their high strength to weight ratio. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Sedimenting suspensions exist in a varity of natural phenomena and industrial applications. It is already observed in experiments that the dilute fibre suspensions experience a hydrodynamics instability under gravity at low Reynolds numbers. Initially well-mixed suspensions become inhomogeneous and anisotropic due to this instability. LÄS MER