Sökning: "informal processes"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 169 avhandlingar innehållade orden informal processes.
1. Negotiation processes as talk and interaction : Interaction analyses of informal negotiations
Sammanfattning : This thesis presents interaction analyses of one Swedish and theee international negotiations, all authentic.The first study cancerns the phase structure and intemctional manifestations of cooperation found in the Swedish negotiation set of three sessions. LÄS MER
2. Spår : Om brädsportkultur, informella lärprocesser och identitet
Sammanfattning : Today’s society is subject to an increased importance of aesthetics and an increasing individualism. New trends are adopted early by young people, which make it interesting to focus on how identity is formed and meanings are constructed in a youth culture context and in relation to ongoing societal processes of change. LÄS MER
3. Supporting knowledge management with information technology : the significance of formal and informal structures
Sammanfattning : Knowledge Management (KM) is a relatively young field of research. It has traditionally aimed at managing work in organisations often by the assistance of supporting Information Technology (IT).In this thesis, the definition of KM is expressed as facilitating the intertwined process of learning and knowing in an organisation. LÄS MER
4. Understanding the East Asian Peace Informal and formal conflict prevention and peacebuilding in the Taiwan Strait, the Korean Peninsula, and the South China Sea 1990-2008
Sammanfattning : The overall purpose of this dissertation is to provide an empirical study of the post-Cold War East Asian security setting, with the aim of understanding why there is an East Asian peace. The East Asian peace exists in a region with a history of militarised conflicts, home to many of the world's longest ongoing militarised problems and a number of unresolved critical flashpoints. LÄS MER
5. Informal Finance and Microfinance in Jamaica and Trinidad & Tobago : An Institutional Study
Sammanfattning : This study is about informal institutions in informal finance and microfinance in Jamaica and Trinidad-Tobago. Informal institutions as understood in this study are unwritten social norms that cater to specific needs in the society, and can be indirectly captured and measured in their outcome. LÄS MER