Sökning: "infliximab treatment"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 19 avhandlingar innehållade orden infliximab treatment.
- Detta är en avhandling från Clinical Sciences, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Objective: To investigate (i) the performance and agreement between various activity indices and response criteria in TNF-blockade of RA; (ii) the predictive ability of different response criteria and disease activity states regarding continuation of anti-TNF treatment of RA; (iii) Euro-QoL-5-dimensions utility development during TNF blockade of RA, PsA and SpA. Also, (iv) to develop a simple, utility-based outcome measure, the number needed to treat per quality adjusted life year gained (NNQ) and apply it in RA, PsA and SpA patients on anti-TNF treatment. LÄS MER
2. Studies of immunopathogenic mechanisms and treatment of chronic, inflammatory myopathies, myositisDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Department of Medicine
Sammanfattning : p>Polymyosit (PM), dermatomyositis (DM) and sporadic inclusion body myositis (sIBM) are chronic inflammatory myopathies which are characterized by muscle weakness, fatigue and extra-muscular involvement. Mononuclear inflammatory cells are typically found in muscle tissue. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Dept of Clinical Science and Education, Södersjukhuset
Sammanfattning : Background - Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), including Crohn’s disease (CD) and ulcerative colitis (UC), are lifelong conditions characterized by abdominal pain, bloody diarrhea and fatigue. The incidence and prevalence are increasing worldwide, with approximately 10-20% of all IBD cases diagnosed during childhood. LÄS MER
4. Treatment of arthritis with tumour necrosis factor antagonists. Clinical, immunological and biochemical aspectsDetta är en avhandling från Department of Rheumatology, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Abstract The treatment of arthritis has undergone a dramatic change since biological agents targeting specific mediators of the disease process have been introduced. Tumour necrosis factor (TNF) antagonists have been shown to reduce signs and symptoms of disease and to retard the development of tissue damage in the majority of patients. LÄS MER
5. Biologocal thearpies - treatment outcome in RA-patients : Quality of life, health economy and pharmacotherapyDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Department of Medicine
Sammanfattning : Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is a chronic inflammatory systemic autoimmune disorder characterized by symmetric inflammation of synovial joints, leading to progressive erosion of cartilage and bone. The impact of the disease is wide, not only resulting in decreased quality of life (QoL), but also a loss of productivity and an increase in healthcare costs The aim of this thesis was to study the impact of treatment with tumour necrosis factor- alpha inhibitors (TNF-inhibitors) on patients with RA in terms of risk for adverse events, impact on work-force ability and the possibility to predict treatment outcome from early patient reported data. LÄS MER