Sökning: "infectious diseases Immunology"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 224 avhandlingar innehållade orden infectious diseases Immunology.
1. Antibiotic Resistance and Population Dynamics of Escherichia coli in Relation to a Large Scale Antibiotic Consumption InterventionDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Antibiotic resistance challenges the practice and development of modern medicine. The aim of this thesis was to test the hypothesis that antibiotic resistance is reversible once the selection pressure of an antibiotic is removed. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå university
Sammanfattning : Background Coagulase-negative staphylococci (CoNS) and in particular Staphylococcus epidermidis have emerged as major pathogens primarily causing nosocomial infections in patients with indwelling medical devices. These infections are often caused by multidrug-resistant strains of S. epidermidis (MDRSE). LÄS MER
3. Chlamydia pneumoniae in Aortic Valve Sclerosis and Thoracic Aortic Disease Aspects of Pathogenesis and TherapyDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The obligate intracellular bacterium Chlamydia pneumoniae (Cp), a common human pathogen, has been associated with atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease. The aetiology of non-rheumatic aortic valve sclerosis has, however, not been clarified. LÄS MER
4. Rickettsia helvetica; Detection in arthropods and human tissues and its relation to clinical diseaseDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : A relation between R. helvetica and perimyocarditis was, in two young men who died of sudden cardiac death during exercise in 1997, suggested by a seminested PCR, for three different genes, sequencing of the amplified products, documentation of a seroresponse and histopathologic changes in accordance with rickettsioses. LÄS MER
5. Epidemiology of Enterococci with Acquired Resistance to Antibiotics in Sweden Special emphasis on Ampicillin and VancomycinDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The first hospital outbreak of vancomycin-resistant enterococci (VRE) and carriage rates of VRE and ampicillin-resistant enterococci (ARE) in Sweden were investigated. Clonal relationships and mutations in fluoroquinolone resistance determining regions among ARE collected nation-wide were studied. LÄS MER