Sökning: "infectious diseases Immunology Clinical immunology"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 96 avhandlingar innehållade orden infectious diseases Immunology Clinical immunology.
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå university
Sammanfattning : Background Coagulase-negative staphylococci (CoNS) and in particular Staphylococcus epidermidis have emerged as major pathogens primarily causing nosocomial infections in patients with indwelling medical devices. These infections are often caused by multidrug-resistant strains of S. epidermidis (MDRSE). LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitet
Sammanfattning : Tularemia is a zoonosis caused by the small, fastidious, gram-negative rod Francisella tularensis that appears over almost the entire Northern Hemisphere. In Sweden, tularemia has appeared mainly in restricted areas in northern parts of central Sweden. LÄS MER
3. Antibiotic Resistance and Population Dynamics of Escherichia coli in Relation to a Large Scale Antibiotic Consumption InterventionDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Antibiotic resistance challenges the practice and development of modern medicine. The aim of this thesis was to test the hypothesis that antibiotic resistance is reversible once the selection pressure of an antibiotic is removed. LÄS MER
4. Rickettsia helvetica; Detection in arthropods and human tissues and its relation to clinical diseaseDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : A relation between R. helvetica and perimyocarditis was, in two young men who died of sudden cardiac death during exercise in 1997, suggested by a seminested PCR, for three different genes, sequencing of the amplified products, documentation of a seroresponse and histopathologic changes in accordance with rickettsioses. LÄS MER
5. Chlamydia pneumoniae in Aortic Valve Sclerosis and Thoracic Aortic Disease Aspects of Pathogenesis and TherapyDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The obligate intracellular bacterium Chlamydia pneumoniae (Cp), a common human pathogen, has been associated with atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease. The aetiology of non-rheumatic aortic valve sclerosis has, however, not been clarified. LÄS MER