Sökning: "industriell marknadsföring"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 128 avhandlingar innehållade orden industriell marknadsföring.
1. Improved supply chain collaboration with Green industrial marketing : The case of Swedish textile service industry between 1996 and 2021
Sammanfattning : Growing environmental problems have led to increasing pressure on companies to improve their environmental performance. This means that also supply chains must become greener, which has contributed to new challenges when it comes to green collaboration and trust. LÄS MER
2. Industriell försäljning : fallstudier av personlig försäljning till strategiska kunder
Sammanfattning : The traditional approach to selling was developed in a consumer context. Traditionally, selling has been about identifying prospects, making persuasive presentations and closing the deal. In this study it is argued that industrial selling is something quite different. Industrial selling takes place within long-term relationships. LÄS MER
3. Supply chain management : an empirical study on Swedish manufacturing firms enterprise systems adoption, supply chain integration, competition capability and performance
Sammanfattning : Today's marketplace is more fiercely competitive than ever before. Globalization, continual technological advances, and an ever-changing customer demand for new products have brought about new managerial practices and business models. LÄS MER
4. Incorporating sustainability in supplier relationship management : a study of Swedish manufacturing SMEs
Sammanfattning : "The future belongs to those who give the next generation reason for hope" (Pierre Teilhard de Chardin; 1881-1955). This hope may rely on sustainable development and sustainability of corporations. Corporations have found that one way to achieve sustainability is to establish it in cooperation with their suppliers. LÄS MER
5. Säljarrollen i industriell försäljning : fallstudier i ett företag som säljer anpassade produkter
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER