Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 4670 avhandlingar innehållade ordet industrial.
1. Walking the Plank of the Entrepreneurial University : The little spin-out that could?
Sammanfattning : Creating spinout companies (USOs) from university research is one focus of innovation policy. The phenomenon features in two main fields of enquiry: academic entrepreneurship studies, and literature on academic capitalism and the entrepreneurial university. LÄS MER
2. Industrial Phantasmagoria : Subcultural Interactive Cinema Meets Mass-Cultural Media of Simulation
Sammanfattning : The video game industry has in three decades gone from a garage hobby to a global multi-billion euro media industry that challenges the significantly older and established cultural industries. After decades of explosive growth the industry surprisingly finds itself in a crisis – in terms of sales, future trajectories and creative paradigms. LÄS MER
3. Industrial Symbiosis in the Biofuel Industry : Quantification of the Environmental Performance and Identification of Synergies
Sammanfattning : The production of biofuels has increased in recent years, to reduce the dependence on fossil fuels and mitigate climate change. However, current production practices are heavily criticized on their environmental sustainability. LÄS MER
4. Development of biocatalytic processes for selective antioxidant production
Sammanfattning : Feruloyl esterases (FAEs, EC 188.8.131.52) represent a subclass of carboxylic acid esterases that under normal conditions catalyze the hydrolysis of the ester bond between hydroxycinnamic acids (ferulic acid, sinapic acid, caffeic acid, p-coumaric acid) and sugar residues in plant cell walls. LÄS MER
5. Industrial selling : case studies of Swedish manufacturing small and medium sized enterprises
Sammanfattning : The research problem in this thesis has been formulated as: How can industrial selling performed by Swedish manufacturing small and medium-sized enterprises in the different selling situations be characterized? The research problem has been further developed in forms of three research questions dealing with selling activities, individuals involved in selling, and selling processes in the different selling situations. The selling situations included are; new selling task, modified selling task and routine selling task. LÄS MER