Sökning: "individual skills"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 293 avhandlingar innehållade orden individual skills.
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå Universitet
Sammanfattning : This thesis consists of an introductory part and four papers.Paper [I] estimates jointly the choice of whether to enroll in education and the choice of location among young people. LÄS MER
2. The interplay between organizational capabilities and individual skills Studies of technical and engineering consulting firmsDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : The number of professional service firms has increased rapidly in the recent decades. This thesis focuses on a type of professional service firm that has, thus far, been under-researched, namely the technical and engineering consulting (TEC) firm. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Psychology, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : In both the private and work spheres, multitasking among three or more activities has become and is continuing to evolve as a pervasive element of everyday life, and recent technological advances only seem to be exacerbating the process. Despite attempts to understand the mental processes that let humans successfully multitask, little is known about the functional cognitive level at which these mental processes take place. LÄS MER
4. Mindfulness training supported by a restorative natural setting Integrating individual and environmental approaches to the management of adaptive resourcesDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : This thesis integrates restorative environments research and mindfulness research: two disparate but related approaches to managing the demands of modern living. Both offer ways to improve attention regulation by detaching from routine mental contents and engaging with present experience. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Psykologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The present thesis explores factors and processes associated with the artistic profession and development of opera singers. The profession of opera singers has a long story deriving its origin in early 1600s in Italy. What is performed on opera stages today is written in the musical scores in the 18th and 19th century. LÄS MER