Sökning: "incidence speech language"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 10 avhandlingar innehållade orden incidence speech language.
1. Representing discourse referents in speech and gesture
Sammanfattning : The thesis examines the way that speech and gestures are used together to represent referents in discourse. The starting point is the generally acknowledged observation that gestures are a constitutive part of language (Kendon, 2004; McNeill, 1992). LÄS MER
2. A comparative study of Yucatec Maya Sign Languages
Sammanfattning : In my dissertation, I focus on the documentation and comparison of indigenous sign languages in Yucatán, Mexico. I conducted fieldwork in four Yucatec Maya communities with a high incidence of deafness. LÄS MER
3. Aphasia after Ischemic Stroke. Diagnosis, Incidence, and Outcome
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
4. The Effects of Age of Onset on VOT in L2 Aquisition and L1 Attrition : A Study of the Speech Production and Perception of Advanced Spanish-Swedish Bilinguals
Sammanfattning : This thesis explores the role of age in second language (L2) acquisition and first language (L1) attrition. The focus is on Voice Onset Time (VOT) in the production and categorical perception of word-initial L1 and L2 stops in highly advanced L1 Spanish learners of L2 Swedish. LÄS MER
5. The 22q11 deletion syndrome.A clinical and epidemiological study
Sammanfattning : Aims: The aims of this study were to 1) assess the incidence and prevalence of the 22q11 deletion syndrome(22q11DS) in a defined population of western Sweden, 2) to evaluate the presenting phenotype and 3)to investigate the profile of cognitive and nervous system-related disabilities and the resulting handicap,taking into account physical, neurological and psychological aspects.Material and Methods: The incidence was studied in children born in the Western Götaland Region,where Göteborg is the main city, during the years 1991-2000. LÄS MER