Sökning: "in-vitro testing"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 135 avhandlingar innehållade orden in-vitro testing.
1. Evaluation of a Miniaturized Rotating Disk Apparatus for In Vitro Dissolution Rate Measurements in Aqueous Media Correlation of In Vitro Dissolution Rate with Apparent SolubilityDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The general aim of this thesis was to evaluate a newly designed and constructed miniaturized rotating disk apparatus for in vitro dissolution rate measurements of different drug substances from all of the classes in the Biopharmaceutical Classification System (BCS). The new equipment is based on a low volume flow-through cell of Plexiglas, a gold plated magnetic bar and a special designed press. LÄS MER
2. Exploring Cancer Drugs In Vitro and In Vivo With Special Reference to Chemosensitivity Testing and Early Clinical DevelopmentDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The aims of this thesis were to investigate the utility of in vitro drug sensitivity testing to optimize the use of cancer chemotherapy and to assess the properties of a new cancer drug in a phase I clinical trial. Tumour cells from patients were analysed with the short-term Fluorometric Microculture Cytotoxicity Assay (FMCA). LÄS MER
3. Chemotherapy in Childhood Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia In vitro cellular drug resistance and pharmacokineticsDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The aims of the studies described in this thesis were to investigate the pharmacokinetics of and cellular resistance to chemotherapy as causes of treatment failure in childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL).Leukemic cells from 370 children with newly diagnosed ALL were tested by the Fluorometric Microculture Cytotoxicity Assay to measure their resistance to each of ten standard cytotoxic drugs. LÄS MER
4. Metal Particles – Hazard or Risk? Elaboration and Implementation of a Research Strategy from a Surface and Corrosion PerspectiveDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : Do metal particles (including particles of pure metals, alloys, metal oxides and compounds) pose a hazard or risk to human health? In the light of this question, this thesis summarizes results from research conducted on metal particles, and describes the elaboration and implementation of an in vitro test methodology to study metal release from particles through corrosion and dissolution processes in synthetic biological media relevant for human exposure through inhalation/ingestion and dermal contact.Bioaccessible metals are defined as the pool of released metals from particles that potentially could be made available for absorption by humans or other organisms. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : The Wenner-Gren Institute, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : There is a great concern about children’s health as the developing brain in foetuses and children is much more vulnerable to injury caused by different classes of chemicals than the adult brain. This vulnerability is partly due to the fact that the adult brain is well protected against chemicals by the blood brain barrier (BBB) and children have increased absorption rates and diminished ability to detoxify many exogenous compounds, in comparison to that of adults. LÄS MER