Sökning: "in vitro drug sensitivity"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 81 avhandlingar innehållade orden in vitro drug sensitivity.
1. Exploring Cancer Drugs In Vitro and In Vivo With Special Reference to Chemosensitivity Testing and Early Clinical DevelopmentDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The aims of this thesis were to investigate the utility of in vitro drug sensitivity testing to optimize the use of cancer chemotherapy and to assess the properties of a new cancer drug in a phase I clinical trial. Tumour cells from patients were analysed with the short-term Fluorometric Microculture Cytotoxicity Assay (FMCA). LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL) is a heterogeneous malignancy displaying varying clinical outcome, where molecular markers today can divide patients into prognostic subgroups. Despite the introduction of new agents for treatment, remissions are usually not sustained in CLL and resistance towards treatment can partly be explained by aberrant apoptosis. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : Sarcomas are malignant tumors of mesenchymal origin, and can arise in soft-tissue and in bones. It has been suggested that the abnormal growth regulation in sarcoma cells may be due to an autocrine mechanism, in which the cells are stimulated by an endogenous production of growth factors. LÄS MER
4. Acute Lymphoblastic Leukaemia in Adult Patients Studies of Prognostic Factors, Treatment Results and in vitro Cellular Drug ResistanceDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Treatment results and clinical characteristics in adult acute lymphoblastic leukaemia (ALL) were evaluated regarding three issues: a new treatment with cytarabine up-front, stem cell transplantation and a comparison between adult and paediatric treatment protocols. All studies were conducted on a national basis. LÄS MER
5. Application of In Vitro Chemosensitivity Testing for Evaluation of New Cytotoxic Drugs in Chronic Lymphocytic LeukaemiaDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Despite major advances in the understanding of the biology of chronic lymphocytic leukaemia (CLL), progress in improving its treatment has been limited and it still remains an incurable disorder. In the present research, we have performed in vitro drug sensitivity testing of primary CLL cells for preclinical evaluation of cytotoxic drugs, using the fluorometric microculture cytotoxicity assay (FMCA). LÄS MER