Sökning: "improvement measures"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 240 avhandlingar innehållade orden improvement measures.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Over the last 20 years, internal use of Performance Management(PM) within organizations has become much more complex in terms measurement techniques and approaches as well as their deployment within different organizational structures. In contrast to the traditional use of PM as an intra-organizational system, the emergence of networked operations, has extended organizational boundaries of Performance Management System (PMS) to new operational settings where actors often deal with a challenge of Collaborative Measures. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Skövde : Högskolan i Skövde
Sammanfattning : Manufacturing enterprises are a key driver of economic growth (Eurostat, 2016). Implementing continuous improvement (CI) is commonly used to increase competitiveness (Hyland et al., 2007), but despite the well-known theory of CI, many manufacturing companies fail in implementing it (Bhasin, 2012; Nordin et al., 2012; Tiwari et al. LÄS MER
3. Expressions of shared interpretations - Intangible outcomes of continuous quality improvement efforts in health- and elderly careDetta är en avhandling från Jönköping : Jönköping University, School of Health and Welfare
Sammanfattning : This thesis is anchored in improvement science, the research field of improvement. Improvement science describes and explores improvement in real-life contexts and “system of profound knowledge” (Deming, 2000) is a cornerstone. LÄS MER
4. A theoretical foundation for productivity measurement and improvement of automatic assembly systemsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Industriell produktion
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
5. Performance measures and managerial work : a modified behavior setting approach to the study of usage of performance measures in managerial meetingsDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : The application of different technologies in managerial work has received widespread attention among both academics and practitioners. Performance measures constitute one such technology related to planning, coordination, control and improvement of organizational activities. LÄS MER