Sökning: "implementation process"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1122 avhandlingar innehållade orden implementation process.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Lean, with its origins at the Toyota Motor Company, is a concept that is known to increase effectiveness in manufacturing. The Lean concept is now argued to be relevant not only in manufacturing but in service and health-care delivery as well. The reported results of Lean implementation efforts are divided. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholms Universitet
Sammanfattning : Interoperability between organisations involved in Business-to-Business (B2B) electronic commerce requires a common understanding and a common language. For this purpose, standards are required. B2B standards are in the thesis defined as guidelines for how communication and information sent between companies should be structured and managed. LÄS MER
3. The politics of gender equality policy : a study of implementation and non-implementation in three Swedish municipalitiesDetta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitetsbibliotek
Sammanfattning : The question raised in this thesis is why the implementation of the Swedish government’s gender equality policy for the most part comes to a halt when it is to be implemented in local organizations. Its aim, more concretely, is to investigate and analyze the role of men in political and administrative leadership positions when this policy is to be institutionalized in the operations of these organizations. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från ; Chalmers tekniska högskola; Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Energy efficiency is crucial to reduce fuel usage and related emissions in industry. In energy-intensive process industry, the use of heat accounts for a large share of the total energy use and a reduction of the heating and cooling demand is thus important for decreasing energy use. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Background: Implementation of healthy lifestyle promotion in routine primary has been suboptimal. There is emerging evidence that coordinating care can improve the efficiency and quality of care. LÄS MER