Sökning: "impact assessment"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 801 avhandlingar innehållade orden impact assessment.
- Detta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : According to the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC, 2007), the global mean temperature has increased by 0,7 °C during the last 100 years and, as a consequence, the hydrological cycle has intensified with, for example, more intense rainfall events. As urban drainage systems have been developed over a long period of time and design criteria are based upon climatic characteristics, these changes will affect the systems and the city accordingly. LÄS MER
2. Life cycle assessment in the development of forest products Contributions to improved methods and practicesDetta är en avhandling från Gothenburg : Chalmers University of Technology
Sammanfattning : The prospect of reducing environmental impacts is a key driver for the research and development (R&D) of new forest products. Life cycle assessment (LCA) is often used for assessing the environmental impact of such products, e.g. for the purpose of guiding R&D. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : Urbanisation and infrastructure developments impact on the surrounding natural environment and threaten biodiversity. The fragmentation of natural habitats in particular is a major obstacle for the preservation of biodiversity in a long-term perspective. LÄS MER
4. Accident Risk and Environmental Assessment Development of an Assessment Guideline with Examination in Northern ScandinaviaDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Kulturgeografiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : In environmental impact assessment (EIA), accident risk should be considered as one impact. However, few studies have compared assessed risk levels with documented accidents. There is thus a need for assessing accuracy of risk assessment methodologies. LÄS MER
5. Assessing mathematical creativity comparing national and teacher-made tests, explaining differences and examining impactDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Matematik och matematisk statistik, Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Students’ use of superficial reasoning seems to be a main reason for learning difficulties in mathematics. It is therefore important to investigate the reasons for this use and the components that may affect students’ mathematical reasoning development. LÄS MER