Sökning: "ill health"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 525 avhandlingar innehållade orden ill health.
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : The present dissertation is an attempt to analyze, philosophically, the notion of "positive mental health". In doing so the author presents a number of suggestions found in the literature. The discussion of these suggestions leads to a number of general conclusions. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Karlskrona : Blekinge Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Increasing lifestyle-related ill health, escalating health care costs, expanding health inequalities within and between nations, and an aging population are challenges facing governments globally. Governments, especially in industrialized countries like Sweden, are investing in health promotion and health communication, especially in ICT-supported health communication as a way to increase health literacy and empowerment at individual and population levels. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Background: This thesis supports the assumption that firefighters’ health and mental well-being is important, in order to cope with the stress that the profession implies. As health is an essential part of everyday life, it seems substantially to understand how an almost exclusively male workforce of firefighters construct their discourse in relation to health and well-being. LÄS MER
4. Strengthening lifestyle interventions in primary health care the challenge of change and implementation of guidelines in clinical practiceDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå Universitet
Sammanfattning : Background: Lifestyle habits like tobacco use, hazardous use of alcohol, unhealthy eating habits and insufficient physical activity are risk factors for developing non-communicable diseases, which are the leading, global causes of death. Furthermore, ill health and chronic diseases are costly and put an increased burden on societies and health systems. LÄS MER
5. Does the psychosocial school environment matter for health? a study of pupils in Swedish compulsory school from a gender perspectiveDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå Universitet
Sammanfattning : Despite the fast-growing evidence of the importance of the psychosocial work environment for the health of adults there is a lack of research about the possible health effects of the work environment among pupils, that is, their school environment. This is especially true for the psychosocial aspects of the pupils' school situation. LÄS MER