Sökning: "identity work"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 633 avhandlingar innehållade orden identity work.
1. Managing social work Organisational conditions and everyday work for managers in the Swedish social services
Sammanfattning : The personal social services in Sweden have undergone major changes during recent decades, partly due to the reforms caused by the influence of New Public Management (NPM) and partly due to the trend towards greater specialisation. These changes have had consequences for both social work management and for social work practice. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : ldentity research in relation to ethnicity and migration has tended to focus an younger people whilst identity research in relation to ageing and old(er) age has not focused an migrants. This inadvertent mutual neglect has led to a lack of identity research that examines the identity categories of old(er) age and migrancy together, a lacuna that this dissertation aims to redress. LÄS MER
3. Shifting Subordination Co-located interprofessional collaboration betweenteachers and social workersDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Intellecta Infolog AB
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis is to describe and analyse the practice processes involved in colocated interprofessional collaboration. The study took place in a resource school where social workers and teachers collaborate on an everyday basis around children who are both in receiptof special educational support and interventions from social services. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines identity construction processes among contract cleaners. The analysis is based on the assumption that identity is about both being and becoming; identities are never given, but always subject to change. LÄS MER
5. Experiencing work/non-work Theorising individuals’ process of integrating and segmenting work, family, social and privateDetta är en avhandling från Jönköping : Jean-Charles Languilaire and Jönköping International Business School
Sammanfattning : The relationships between work and personal life have been on the public, business, and research agenda for about 35 years. Perspectives on these relationships have shifted from a work-family to work-life or work-personal life focus, from a conflict to a balance or enrichment view and, finally, from a segmentation to an integration perspective. LÄS MER