Sökning: "identity construction"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 253 avhandlingar innehållade orden identity construction.
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : This study took place in the city of Rasht, which is the capital of Gilan Province, situated in North-Western Iran. The aim has been to investigate how a group of young Rashti women constitute their identities through their talk-in-interaction, and how they relate to the concept of Rashti, be it the dialect, people living in a geographical area, or a notion of collective characteristics. LÄS MER
2. Global careerists’ identity construction A narrative study of repeat expatriates and international itinerantsDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Handelshögskolan vid Umeå universitet, Umeå School of Business
Sammanfattning : Research on international work experiences has to a great extent focused on an international assignment as a single event, and on how to optimize it from the organization’s perspective. This thesis addresses individuals’ subjective experiences of international work experiences and focuses on individuals with global careers, who see working abroad as a major element of their careers, involving several international assignments or international work experiences. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Handelshögskolan vid Umeå universitet, Umeå School of Business
Sammanfattning : The starting point of this thesis was an identified lack of strategy-related research within the construction industry as well as a lack of comprehensive strategy management at the organizational level in construction. A growing number of researchers have highlighted the importance of strategy research in construction in regards to increase understanding of long-term development and change on the organizational levels of construction companies. LÄS MER
4. Construction of Transnational Identities? : a study of how multiple international assignments influence individuals' identity processesDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : This licentiate thesis examines multiple international assignments from an identity construction perspective, and identification or social identities as part thereof. A distinction is made between repeat expatriates, employed by the same company over several assignments abroad, and international itinerants, who move abroad working for several different companies. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Kållered : Bokförlaget BAS
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis is to identify, describe and develop the understanding of what aspects at work are important for individuals' identity construction. In this understanding-oriented study the empirical data consists of three different groups: middle managers, cultural workers and “Airis-managers”. LÄS MER