Sökning: "hyperactive behavior"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 6 avhandlingar innehållade orden hyperactive behavior.
1. Peer interaction in preschool: Necessary, but not sufficient The influence of social interaction on the link between behavior difficulties and engagement among children with and without need of special supportDetta är en avhandling från Jönköping : Jönköping University, School of Education and Communication
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this thesis is to enhance knowledge regarding engagement among children with and without need of special support due to behavior difficulties. The influence of social interaction as well as the provision of special support in Swedish preschool were investigated. LÄS MER
2. Developmental Neurotoxicity in Mice Neonatally Co-exposed to Environmental Agents PCB, PBDE, Methyl Mercury and Ionized Radiation - Interactions and EffectsDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates the neurotoxic effects in mice neonatally co-exposed to different toxic environmental agents during a defined critical period of the brains's rapid growth and development.Environmental toxic agents are incorporated in our environment. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Department of Odontology
Sammanfattning : Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) is a common developmental disorder and has a substantial impact on many situations in the child s daily life. The present thesis investigates the behavior of children with ADHD in a dental setting that is, behavior management problems (BMP), interaction between child and dentist, dental anxiety, and stress and the oral health of these children compared to a control group. LÄS MER
4. Brain maturation, cognitive tasks, and quantitative electroencephalography : A study in children with attention deficit hyperactive disorderDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Department of Women's and Children's Health
Sammanfattning : Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) is one of the most common psychiatric disorders of childhood. Despite a long history, widespread clinical acceptance, and extensive research, the diagnosis and treatment are still controversial. LÄS MER
5. Mechanisms of traumatic brain injury in the rat : Morphological consequences and neurotrophic responsesDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Traumatic brain injury is a major cause of death and disability in the Western world. especially in young people. Understanding the pathophysiology of traumatic brain injury is the basis for further development of better therapeutic strategies for such patients. LÄS MER