Sökning: "hybrid speech"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 7 avhandlingar innehållade orden hybrid speech.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : This thesis collects studies on machine learning methods applied to speech technology and speech research problems. The six research papers included in this thesis are organised in three main areas. The first group of studies were carried out within the European project Synface. LÄS MER
2. Novel writing and moral philosophy as aspects of a single struggle : Iris Murdoch's hybrid novelsDetta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitet
Sammanfattning : This investigation pursues a thesis, namely that moral philosopher and novelist Iris Murdoch was a writer of hybrid novels. Murdoch’s novels are hybrid constructions where she tries to make reflections on moral intuitions discernible and experienced within the novels’ own “system”. LÄS MER
3. Erzählverhalten und narrative Sprechweisen : Narratologische Untersuchung von "Effi Briest" mit Schwerpunkt in den DialogenDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : A central theme in this dissertation is the relationship between narrative conduct and narrative modes or ways of speaking. Narrative conduct is defined as either authorial (from the perspective of the narrator) or figural (from the perspective of characters). LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Series data, sequences of measured values, are ubiquitous. Whenever observations are made along a path in space or time, a data sequence results. To comprehend nature and shape it to our will, or to make informed decisions based on what we know, we need methods to make sense of such data. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Karlskrona : Blekinge Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Acoustic disturbances influence human speech communication by interfering with the communication process. In the worst case, it is impossible to communicate at all due to these disturbances. Methods that reduce the influence of the disturbances while preserving speech intelligibility are often desired. LÄS MER