Sökning: "hybrid printing"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 10 avhandlingar innehållade orden hybrid printing.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : Variable data will play a decisive role in the future of packaging and product promotion. Variable data printing (VDP) is a technique whereby certain information can be altered in an otherwise static layout with the help of a digital printing system, and in the packaging industry a wide range of applications is possible. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Materials and Environmental Chemistry, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Foams are applied in many areas including thermal insulation of buildings, flotation devices, packaging, filters for water purification, CO2 sorbents and for biomedical devices. Today, the market is dominated by foams produced from synthetic, non-renewable polymers, which raises serious concerns for the sustainable and ecological development of our society. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Chalmers university of technology
Sammanfattning : A concept for data management and adaptive modelling of the offset lithographic printing process is proposed. Artificial neural networks built from historical process data are used to model the offset printing process aiming to develop tools for online ink flow control. LÄS MER
4. Aspects of the Impact of Technology Integration on Agility and Supply Chain Management - the Potential of Digital Packaging PrintingDetta är en avhandling från Packaging Logistics, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Shorter product life cycles (Ottosson, 2004) and more diversified offers of products (Olsmats, 2002) are market trends in the present day. Companies have to deal with customers with rapidly changing demands, who are looking for high-quality products at low costs. LÄS MER
5. Hybrid Integration of Active Bio-signal Cable with Intelligent Electrode Steps toward Wearable Pervasive-Healthcare ApplicationsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Personalized and pervasive healthcare help seamlessly integrate healthcare and wellness into people’s daily life, independent of time and space. With the developments in biomedical sensing technologies nowadays, silicon based integrated circuits have shown great advantages in terms of tiny physical size, and low power consumption. LÄS MER