Sökning: "horseradish peroxidase"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 34 avhandlingar innehållade orden horseradish peroxidase.
- Detta är en avhandling från Inorganic Chemistry, Chemical Center, Lund University
Sammanfattning : In order to create a heme environment which permits biomimicry of heme-containing plant peroxidases and investigate the role played by the vinyl side chains of the porphyrin ring on the stability and, possibly, catalytic activity of model compounds, a number of new synthetic microperoxidases -– hemin-6(7)-gly-his methyl ester (HGH) and hemin-6(7)-gly-gly-his methyl ester (HGGH) and hemin-6,7-bis(gly-gly-his methyl ester) (H2GGH) as well as mesohemin-6(7)-gly-gly-his methyl ester (MGGH) and deuterohemin-6(7)-gly-gly-his methyl ester (DGGH) have been prepared by condensation of a peptide residue with the propionic side chains of hemin, mesohemin and deuterohemin, respectively. Reactivity studies towards different organic and inorganic substrates showed that not only five- but also six-coordinate hemin peptide complexes catalyze the oxidation of substrates by H2O2. LÄS MER
2. Studies of Electrocatalytic Reactions of NADH at Mediator Modified Electrodes and of H2O2 at Peroxidase Modified ElectrodesDetta är en avhandling från Analytical Chemistry, Lund University
Sammanfattning : This thesis addresses: (1) studies of direct and mediated electron transfer and kinetics of peroxidases on electrodes and the development of amperometric peroxidase-based biosenors, (2) electrochemical and kinetic studies of NADH oxidation at mediator modified electrodes. The direct and mediated electron transfer of horseradish and tobacco peroxidase were investigated on graphite electrodes by using wall-jet electrode methodology. LÄS MER
3. RECOMBINANT PEROXIDASES AND XYLANASES: I. Cloning and production of a peroxidase from horseradish II. Characterisation of functional domains of thermostable xylanases from Rhodothermus marinusDetta är en avhandling från Analytical Chemistry, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Part I: Plant peroxidases are useful in many areas of application e.g. as tracer enzymes for clinical applications and in biosensors as well as for industrial purposes like in waste water treatment and bleaching processes. A gene encoding a new, neutral horseradish peroxidase isoenzyme, HRP-n, was isolated. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Analytical Chemistry, Lund University
Sammanfattning : The thesis is a bioelectrochemical study of heme enzymes, mainly peroxidases and cellobiose dehydrogenases (CDH). It covers both fundamental and applied aspects, viz. studies of the direct electron transfer and kinetics of enzymes on electrodes, and the development of amperometric enzyme-based biosensors. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The four-electron reduction of dioxygen to water is the most exothermic non-photochemical reaction available to biology. A detailed molecular description of this reaction is needed to understand oxygen-based redox processes. Horseradish peroxidase (HRP) is a haem-containing redox enzyme capable of catalysing the reduction of dioxygen to water. LÄS MER