Sökning: "historical drama"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 28 avhandlingar innehållade orden historical drama.
1. Singing, Acting, and Interacting in Early Modern English Drama
Sammanfattning : The study examines ways in which singing figures as a strategy of action and interaction in early modern English drama. Inquiring into the dramatic role of song in plays performed on London’s public stages between c. 1590 and c. LÄS MER
2. Att ställa till en scen : Verbala konflikter i svensk dramadialog 1725–2000
Sammanfattning : This thesis deals with interactional patterns in verbal disputes as portrayed in the written dialogue of Swedish drama over three centuries. The overarching aim is to contribute to research into conflict talk in Swedish dialogue, but also to contribute to historical pragmatics and linguistic stylistics. LÄS MER
3. Vikingaskeppet Ormen Friskes undergång : Ett drama i det kalla krigets skugga
Sammanfattning : This dissertation consists of three separately published parts, all dealing with problems involving reconstructions of Viking Age ships, travelling experiments with such ships and people’s relations and attitudes to them. The Ormen Friske, a Swedish replica of the Norwegian Gokstad ship, sank in the North Sea in June 1950, drowning all 15 on board. LÄS MER
4. A Post-genomic Forensic Crime Drama : CSI: Crime Scene Investigation as Cultural Forum on Science
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines how the first 10 seasons of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (CBS, 2000–) engage with discourses on science. Investigating CSI’s representation of scientific practices and knowledge, it explicitly attempts to look beyond the generic assumption that forensic crime dramas simply ‘celebrate’ science. LÄS MER
5. The Greek Interjections : Studies on the Syntax, Semantics and Pragmatics of the Interjections in Fifth-Century Drama
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates the linguistic and philological characteristics of the primary interjections in Ancient Greek drama. It employs Ameka’s definition and classification from 1992 as its theoretical base, and provides a comprehensive research survey. LÄS MER