Sökning: "highly technological care"
Hittade 5 avhandlingar innehållade orden highly technological care.
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund University: Faculty of Medicine
Sammanfattning : BackgroundPatients in highly technological care environments are severely ill, and are often suffering from a reduced physical and/or cognitive capacity following their illness and treatment, making them exceedingly vulnerable. The most severely ill patients are cared for in the intensive care unit. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Division of Forensic Medicine, Lund University, Sölvegatan 25, 223 62 Lund, Sweden
Sammanfattning : Law should be the expression of the collective will, and the regulative sphere becomes therefore a highly consensual field supposed to reflect generally agreed norms and values. Although it is generally admitted that genetic and biotechnology developments can contribute to immense benefits within the health-care sector, the exponential globalisation trend and the rapid pace of scientific and technological developments in the field of modern biotechnology makes it however increasingly difficult to substantiate the ideal content of law. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Karlskrona : Blekinge Tekniska Högskola
Sammanfattning : BackgroundHealth information systems have emerged as a major component in our response to the trends of rising demands in health care. The insight being gained from the evaluation of those systems can critically influence the shaping of the response. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Medical image analysis focuses on the extraction of meaningful information from medical images in order to facilitate clinical assessment, diagnostics and treatment. Image processing techniques have gradually become an essential part of the modern health care system, a consequence of the continuous technological improvements and the availability of a variety of medical imaging techniques. LÄS MER
5. Duplicate systems investigating unintended consequences of information technology in organizationsDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Institutionen för informatik, Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : The organizational consequences of information technology (IT) constitutes a core focus in information systems (IS) research. The relationship between organizations and IT has received considerable attention by IS researchers in order to develop knowledge related to how and why organizations and IT are related. LÄS MER