Sökning: "high-throughput screening"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 121 avhandlingar innehållade orden high-throughput screening.
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Bipolar electrochemistry is an interesting concept for high throughput screening techniques due to the ability to induce gradients in a range of materials and their properties, such as composition, particle size, or dopant levels, among many others. One of the key advantages of the method is the ability to test, create or modify materials without the need for a direct electrical connection. LÄS MER
2. Extreme Value Analysis of Huge Datasets: Tail Estimation Methods in High-Throughput Screening and BioinformaticsDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : This thesis presents results in Extreme Value Theory with applications to High-Throughput Screening and Bioinformatics. The methods described here, however, are applicable to statistical analysis of huge datasets in general. The main results are covered in four papers. LÄS MER
3. High-throughput screening using multicellular tumor spheroids to reveal and exploit tumor-specific vulnerabilitiesDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : High-throughput drug screening (HTS) in live cells is often a vital part of the preclinical anticancer drug discovery process. So far, two-dimensional (2D) monolayer cell cultures have been the most prevalent model in HTS endeavors. However, 2D cell cultures often fail to recapitulate the complex microenvironments of in vivo tumors. LÄS MER
4. Towards High-Throughput Phenotypic and Systemic Profiling of in vitro Growing Cell Populations using Label-Free Microscopy and Spectroscopy Applications in Cancer PharmacologyDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Modern techniques like automated microscopy and spectroscopy now make it possible to study quantitatively, across multiple phenotypic and molecular parameters, how cell populations are affected by different treatments and/or environmental disturbances. As the technology development at the instrument level often is ahead of the data analytical tools and the scientific questions, there is a large and growing need for computational algorithms enabling desired data analysis. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : In the field of proteomics, proteins are analyzed and quantified in high numbers. Protein analysis is of great importance and can for example generate information regarding protein function and involvement in disease. Different strategies for protein analysis and quan- tification have emerged, suitable for different applications. LÄS MER