Sökning: "heterologous expression"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 90 avhandlingar innehållade orden heterologous expression.
1. Heterologous expression and characterization of xyloglucan endotransglycosylases from Populus tremula x tremuloidesDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Bioteknologi
Sammanfattning : Xyloglucan endotransglycosylases (XETs) are enzymes involvedin the reorganization of the primary cell wall. This thesisdescribes several aspects of XET16A from hybrid aspen (Populustremula x tremuloides). The gene was isolated from the hybridaspen cDNA library and the protein was expressed heterologouslyin the methylotrophic yeast Pichia pastoris. LÄS MER
2. Laccases and Oxalate-Degrading Enzymes Heterologous Expression and Novel Applications in Lignocellulose ProcessingDetta är en avhandling från Department of Applied Microbiology, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Lignocellulose constitutes a vast renewable resource for the production of, for example, paper and bioethanol. The potential of using laccase and oxalate-degrading enzymes in novel applications for the processing of lignocellulose was investigated in this work. LÄS MER
3. Extracellular serine proteases as virulence factors in nematophagous fungi: Molecular characterization and functional analysis of the PII protease in Arthrobotrys oligosporaDetta är en avhandling från Microbial Ecology, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Nematophagous fungi are parasites of nematodes, thus they have been considered and tested for biological control of parasitic nematodes, but so far with limited success. Due to the fact that the nematode cuticle is composed of proteins it is likely that fungal extracellular proteases are involved in the infection of nematodes. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund University, Faculty of Science, Department of Biology
Sammanfattning : Moth caterpillars are major agricultural pests in many parts of the world. In general female moths attract male mates with their pheromone over long distance. Most of the described moth pheromones belong to the same class of chemical compounds, fatty acid derivatives that are produced de novo in the pheromone gland. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Karlstad : Karlstad University
Sammanfattning : Antibodies are glycoproteins specifically binding to a variety of antigens and today extensively used in prevention, diagnosis and treatment of diseases. Carcinomas originate from epithelial tissues and are the most common forms of human malignancies. In the necrotic areas of carcinomas significant amounts of keratins (K) are found extracellularly. LÄS MER